Executive Marketing and Operations Manager Required for established UK complementary health company. Full time/Part time
A highly organised and incredibly self motivated individual is sought to oversee the day to day operation and marketing elements of this diverse, interesting and busy small enterprise. Exceedingly flexible working hours and conditions are on offer, including home working options. Continued professional development is both supported and encouraged.
Salary £19-£23k PA + generous holiday allowance and significant bonus potential.
Please email applications to [email protected] or call 07778 641171 for more information.
|Job title||Executive, Marketing and Operations|
|Reporting to||Owner, Functional Fascia & ECBS|
|Issued on||05 January 2019
Closing Date 21st Feb
|Location||Bath +Home Working|
|Overall purpose of the role
To proactively manage the office administration of both businesses. To seek new opportunities within the field of the healing arts and human anatomy by using online social media & chat rooms as well as intelligence gained from offline local and national groups within the same area.
To support the owner with booking, filling and scheduling of all courses as well as ensuring delegates are communicated with throughout the booking process including the post course communication and review.
To keep the websites and social media up to date with relevant and accurate information to the business to ensure the continued improvement.
To create the annual marketing plan to budget and to align to both businesses. Creating a strategic approach but with flexibility to adjust with growing demand.
To own and manage the budget.
|Education Qualifications and Training
Essential:· Educated to at least A level or equivalentDesirable:· Educated to degree level (in Communication/English/Marketing preferably)
· Experienced in a customer service role with excellent communication skills including telephone and written
· Experienced in creative writing required for client communications, promotional material and public relations
· Experience in management and coordination of stakeholders
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Management of WordPress based websites and management of social media accounts in a competitive commercial environment
|Work Based Competencies
· Excellent command of the English language and ability to demonstrate daily
· A high level of computer literacy
· Ability to understand and analyse and make recommendations for improvement
· Ability to build relationships with key partners and delegates
· Ability and confidence to present information to all levels of partners and delegates
· Ability to apply a high level of attention to detail and ensure accuracy in all aspects of work
· Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and prioritise workload to achieve required deadlines
· Be self-driven, motivating yourself and others to achieve outcomes
· Extensive creative writing experience
| Behavioural Competencies
· High attention to detail
· Articulate (written and verbally)
· Great Organisational skills
· Objective but empathetic
|Key Benefits and about us
ECBS and Functional Fascia are family owned businesses that have been running anatomical and manual therapy training around the world. We co-ordinate with franchised teachers and organisers of seminars in the UK and liaise with university establishments to organise anatomical training for manual therapists in the UK and around the world.
We have been a key part of the complementary therapy business in the UK for over 25 years and have an exceptional reputation and profile within the field.
This role would suit someone interested in the healing arts and health sciences and there is potential to undertake training as part of a greater understanding of the role.
We offer an informal and relaxed working environment in a small team with flexible working patterns. Working from home will be a regular feature and the ability to be self-motivated is essential.
Salary 19-24k + performance bonus, commensurate with experience, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.