OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
Your personal information is just that – personal, so we always treat it with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, and rest assured, we never pass on, sell or swap your information with any other company for their own marketing purposes.
We are committed to looking after your data and we will always put you first.
What information do we hold about you?
When you enquire about, or book on to one of our courses, we add your name and email address to our database. When you book on to one of our courses, you send a CV/resume which we will store and share ONLY with the Universities in which we teach.
How do we use your information?
Your information allows us to update you with news of any new course that may be of interest to you.
If you already receive our marketing communications, we’ll continue to send you these unless you ask us to stop. We hope you enjoy hearing from us just as much as we enjoy putting our updates together, and we promise never to bombard you with too many communications.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you receive our email based marketing communications, you can choose to unsubscribe at any time. Please note that you may continue to receive our communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
You also have the right to:
- Ask that we correct or update any personal information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Ask that we erase your personal data from our systems.
- Ask that we stop processing your data or restrict processing where we haven’t compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Object to us profiling your data, where we haven’t compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Request that any data provided by you in the context of actively consenting to some form of processing, be returned to you or transferred to another company in electronic form.
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK – please see below for more information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us through our website. Please note that we may ask for proof of identity before providing or updating any personal information we hold about you and if we have a legitimate reason as to why we are unable to fulfil any requests, we will always explain the reasons why.
Updated May 2018